The importance of having the correct insurance products in place is often overlooked or left too late.


When getting a mortgage it's important to think about how future payments would be made if you died, became critically ill, or lost your job.  Home disasters need to be considered too such as leaks, fire, storm damage etc.


Below are some of our most popular products.

FCA authorised

We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

Trained & Qualified

Our team are trained and qualified professionals, for added peace of mind

Customer focused

We believe exceptional customer service is what sets us apart

Protect your family and your home in case the worst happens

Got a question?

Send a message

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form sent, thank you

Life Insurance

Mortgage Life insurance is a type of policy which pays out a lump sum when you die.


We strongly recommend that all our clients take out life insurance to provide peace of mind that your loved ones won’t struggle financially in the event of your death.


There are several different types of policy available, and the right one for you will depend on your individual circumstances.  At Hello Mortgage a specialist Protection Advisor is always on hand to ensure you get the best product to suit your needs.

Income protection

Receive a regular income if your unable to work


An insurance product that is designed to pay you a regular income if you’re are unable to work due to illness or injury.

Unemployment Insurance

How would you managed if you or your partner lost your jobs, especially if you’re paying a mortgage, loan or other debts, or have children to support?


You may have savings or money set aside but you could find it disappears quickly when it’s being used to pay for your monthly outgoings, food shopping and transport costs.


This is why we ask our clients to consider unemployment insurance.

Critical Illness Insurance

This type of product is designed to pay out a lump sum upon diagnosis of a specified illness during the term of the policy.


This is different to income protection which pays a set monthly amount until you are able to return to work.

Buildings and Contents Insurance

Buildings insurance is mandatory for anyone taking a mortgage or getting a re-mortgage.  We detail this in the KFI document we send you.


If you are purchasing a new property you will need to prove you have buildings insurance in place at exchange of contracts.  If you are buying a leasehold property buildings insurance may be included in the service charge, your Solicitor can confirm this for you.


We always recommend our clients to take both buildings and contents insurance, rather than the mandatory buildings insurance.


When considering if contents insurance is needed we’d ask you to think; how could I replace all my contents if they were all destroyed by fire, flood or if they were stolen.


Hello Mortgage Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Suite 20, Cookson House, River Drive, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE33 1TL. Company Number: 10414170. DPA number ZA332902


Hello Mortgage Limited is an Appointed Representative of MyInfinity Finance  Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority 672182.

VAT Reg no: 347344491


© 2021 Hello Mortgage Limited - All Rights Reserved


1.) Logo

Hello products



Say hello..

 About us

Contact us

hello news

Client portal

Follow us

Sub menus - 1 to 5 - Mortgages

Sub menus - 6 to 8 - Mortgages

Sub menus - 1 to 5 - Insurance

Sub menus - 1 to 5 - Insurance