Deal with a human, not an algorithm

Buildings insurance is mandatory for anyone taking a mortgage or getting a re mortgage.  We detail this in the KFI document we send you.


If you are purchasing a new property you will need to prove you have buildings insurance in place at exchange of contract.  If you are buying a leasehold property buildings insurance may be included in the service charge, your Solicitor can confirm this for you.


We always recommend our clients take both buildings and contents insurance, rather than the mandatory buildings insurance.


When considering if contents insurance is needed we’d ask you to think; how could I replace all my contents if they were all destroyed by fire, flood or if they were stolen.


Got a question?

Send a message

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form sent, thank you


Hello Mortgage Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Suite 20, Cookson House, River Drive, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE33 1TL. Company Number: 10414170. DPA number ZA332902


Hello Mortgage Limited is an Appointed Representative of MyInfinity Finance  Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority 672182.

VAT Reg no: 347344491


© 2021 Hello Mortgage Limited - All Rights Reserved


1.) Logo

Hello products



Say hello..

 About us

Contact us

hello news

Client portal

Follow us

Sub menus - 1 to 5 - Mortgages

Sub menus - 6 to 8 - Mortgages

Sub menus - 1 to 5 - Insurance

Sub menus - 1 to 5 - Insurance