Let's get the ball rolling by getting great advice!
Living room with sofa and furniture slowly filling with water.

Protect Your Home Inside and Out with Building and Contents Insurance

Your home is more than just a house, it's your sanctuary. Safeguard your sanctuary with Building and Contents insurance - the protection you need for the things that matter most.

min read

Listen to this article

Deal with a human, not an algorithm

Buildings insurance is mandatory for anyone taking a mortgage or getting a re mortgage.  We detail this in the KFI document we send you.

If you are purchasing a new property you will need to prove you have buildings insurance in place at exchange of contract.  If you are buying a leasehold property buildings insurance may be included in the service charge, your Solicitor can confirm this for you.

We always recommend our clients take both buildings and contents insurance, rather than the mandatory buildings insurance.

When considering if contents insurance is needed we’d ask you to think; how could I replace all my contents if they were all destroyed by fire, flood or if they were stolen.